The sole purpose of the Almonte General Hospital/Fairview Manor Foundation is to provide funds to support the goals and objectives of the Almonte Hospital and the Fairview Manor.
Community-based health care began in Almonte with neighbours helping neighbours, and that tradition has continued for more than a century. The town’s first small hospital, the Victoria Hospital, was built in 1904. Five years later, the Rosamond Memorial Hospital was opened. Almonte General Hospital first opened its doors in 1961. Fairview Manor has been home to hundreds of seniors since 1976.
“The Foundation may follow and like social media accounts from its partners or stakeholders. This does not imply endorsement of any kind.”
Charitable Registration Number: 877913012RR0001